Saturday 26 January 2013

Hannah Rampley's Branding Initial Ideas

Typefaces I think Hannah will like
Using What The Font (which didn't work) and Indentifont to find a existing typeface that looks similar to one Hannah showed me. All of the fonts below you have to pay for... so I've made a quick list to put together fonts I have that I think Hannah will like, trying to show a range. 
After seeing what she thinking about these fonts I will develop my own to create her a logo. I don't want to create a typeface now and her say tomorrow she doesn't like it.

Emailed...


Just spoke to Hannah to clarify which typeface she meant... the bottom two (Quicksand) are he favourite. This surpirsed me as all the type she showed me was geometric and angular sharp edges. I am pleased though, because these means brief 1: Séarlait's branding will be completely the oppersite. I am going to start working on a typeface that have curved edges, friendly but not too childish.

No comments:

Post a Comment