Saturday 19 January 2013

Meeting Hannah Rampley

What I spoke to Hannah about
Hannah is in 3rd year on the Printed Textiles and Surface Pattern Design course. At the moment she would like to get employment in a Textile Design Company. But she admits she could go freelance.
At the moment she describes herself under two disciplines: textiles but also illustration.

What Hannah Wants
A complete brand identity,
Having the option to freelance,
Mail outs - with all design work on, self promotion,
Website,
Likes Colour, 
Using her full name or initials,

She describes her way of working as messy but planned.
Hannah Rampley's Website
I am so excited to start designing for two people who's work I really like. It makes a massive difference. Hannah's work is so lovely I dont want to make a crap brand. I'm hoping to show the best of our work. I can't wait to get started on textured print processes!

No comments:

Post a Comment