Thursday 28 February 2013

Vernon St for Séarlait - Making Business Cards

Today I spent my time embossing Séarlait and Hannah's business cards. I started by screen printing the back information teal onto the GFSmith stock and grey mount-board. Here is what Séarlait thought:
. Her favourite is the grey board because the others would be a nightmare to keep clean, especially the white. But the mount-board is too thick to fit in a wallet and the embossing is not as clear as the other cards.
. She really likes the teal ink
. After discussing, she wants business cards with alternate embossed name and embossed pattern on the off-white stock

I am so excited and happy about these card experiments. I will make 100 -150 business cards for Séarlait, on the Off-white Gfsmith stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment