Friday 17 May 2013

Hunter Gatherer Posters, Event and Merchandise

I will propose the event to be held at Mexico Project Space as the space is the right size and the right atmosphere.
I had to change all of my illustration files again so the backgrounds where transparent, this took all morning.
All of the posters work apart from Jungle and Oceans as the background colours are too dark for the black drawings. I would love to screen print these, but I don't have enough time (I don't think) so as a bad compromise I will lighten the background colours  of Jungles and Oceans.
I will digitally print them tomorrow with James.... good luck to me.

Alternative Posters using coloured lines instead of coloured backgrounds, as seen below coloured backgrounds look best apart from Jungles and Oceans as the colours are too dark to make the black illustrations stand out.



Printed Poster Test
The full colour posters printed better than I imagined. I am very happy with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment