Tuesday 7 May 2013

Speaking to Kareen

With two weeks left I have A LOT to do. Needless to say I'm stressing out a bit. So I went to see Kareen a member of staff who helps to organise students.
She helped me with my online presence... but mainly a list and dates with deadlines of when everything MUST be completed.

Brief 1 - Séarlait McCrea Branding
Type Specimen Book & Posters - 7th May

Brief 2 - Hannah Rampley Branding

Website
Business Cards - 7th May


Brief 3 - Hunter Gatherers
Bind Books - 9th May
Mock-up Event
Print tickets and Merchandise - 16, 17, 18th

Brief 4 - Drugs - 13th, 14th, 15th


Brief 5 - Fashion Yearbook
Nothing to do at this moment

Brief 6 - Design Context - Terrain
Design studios
Design and print - 12th 


Brief 7 - Mosses Centre COMPLETE


No comments:

Post a Comment