Tuesday 26 February 2013

Mosses Centre Competition Brief

The Brief:

Graphics & Advertising: A re-branding exercise

- For example, a re-branding of a charity 
or an advertising campaign
- For example to communicate the service supplied by the Missing People charity
The Reward: The top 3 winning students from each category will be invited to an exclusive award ceremony, with a one off opportunity to network with highly sought after professionals and award winning judges from the creative industry. In addition, internships, placements and bursaries will be offered to the students of the winning concepts.
Requirements: Full names of candidate/s, Full names of tutor/s, Name of college or university at which the candidate studies. Work submitted should have a 200 word brief accompanying it, outlining how the work will communicate a positive message for their chosen cause, and what deliverables will be produced as an outcome. The brief should be submitted by filling in the brief section of the entry form. MUST BE UNDER 15MB.
I got this email today and it made me annoyed I haven't seen it before. It's such a good opportunity, that I thought I have done nearly all of the design for brief 1&2 that I could quickly do my Mosses Centre brand in about 3 weeks (if Pete gives me all of the info asap). I could enter that branding into this competition... and hopefully win!
Attachment I sent Pete
EVERYTHING below is the existing Branding of The Mosses Community Centre...
Annual Report 2001/12

Mosses Centre Branding Right Now

Cafe Menu: 4 weeks

Breakfast Menu

No comments:

Post a Comment