Monday 18 February 2013

Séarlait McCrea the definitive Range

The Range I will make
Part 1
Business Cards
Logo Stamp: of name (ORDERED)
Letterhead & Envelope, Complement Slip (Not that relevant)
Useable Typeface (2 character sets, plus numbers and , .)

Part 2
Notebook: A5 & A4
Rulers: Branding all Tools
Carpenter pencils
Apron
Desk Tidy (buy from somewhere)

Part 3
Self Promo to send to other creatives (A5 sheets in a folder) or A fold down A3 Duplex poster.
Website

The progression of Part 1:
Like Hannah I am waiting to find Séarlait the right stock that she wants. I hav ordered some from GFSmith and will show her the new Fedrigoni and ElliePoo swatches tomorrow. Saw some nice Mount board colours of Purple and Teale that Séarlait could use for her business cards.
I have made the typeface I just need to create numbers.
The progression of Part 2:
I will create a pattern with the typeface that will be spread across part 2 and 3. Séarlait's Tools will have her logo lazer cut into the wood, Her web address and mobile number will be on her pencils. 
The progression of Part 3:
I am going to take photographs if Séarlait working, this will be a key part of the mail out. the pattern of the typeface will also be used. I am waiting for content for Séarlait and the photographs. We are waiting for Cargo Collective to get back in touch, re guarding a website.
FINISHED Séarlait's typeface


No comments:

Post a Comment