Monday 8 April 2013

Fashion Poster Critting and Moving on

Don't have the names up top. I think it needs a more free layout, all writing at the top and all images below looks boring. Making it more interesting.
I printed out my designs so far fitting to A4 format.... very cute.
This has helped me understand what the poster needs to do as a job. I spoke to Chris and we both think the names are pretty irrelevant. The idea of having a poster seems pretty messed, because Suzy clearly doesn't know what it's purpose is. I feel like it is either a advertise the course or a celebration for the students who have graduated ... but I can't see the point of printing so many, unless they are used as a link to the website or more info. Another thing... The format is rubbish. 420 x 840cm is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment