Monday 8 April 2013

Planning some more.

With less than 2 months left... 7 weeks to be near exact.
It makes me want to cry.... so I made a list of everything I have to do. 
Whilst working at home over Easter I managed to put together all of my final boards. So to do a short summary I have to photography Séarlait's and Hannah's branding (Brief 1 & 2)... then that is finished. I have submitted The Mosses Centre (Brief 7)
I am working with Chris Van, Cherry and Kirsty F on the Fashion yearbook which has now been scrapped to the 2nd choice. We are all working on poster designs and will have the final content on the 15th of April. (Brief 5)
So that leaves:
Hunter Gathers (Brief 3),
ISTD Books Still? DRUGS (Brief 4)
and Design Context (Brief 6).

I am creating the smaller guide today for Brief 3. I will print it this week and continue to gather all the content and design for the full publication. In this is need to create a mock up exhibition. Creating posters that focus on a certain group / person who survives somewhere in the world.

For DC (Brief 6) I am defining my final studio choices. I hope to get some answers to my questionnaires back asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment