Friday 19 April 2013

Meeting with Séarlait McCrea

small plate: A AMAZING WEBSITE FROM MAY-NINTH
I know I need to expand the Séarlait brief, so far I have:
Business Cards,
CV,
Tools,
Typeface Gif,
Notebooks,
Stationary,
Portfolio.

I am expanding to making a bigger deal of the typeface:
Typeface Book,
Promo Posters (including CV) to promote Séarlait,
Promo Postcards,
Better Designed website

Screen printed promo.
Basically I just need more promo. 
Thinking Neon Green for the type and dark B&W images.

Quotes I will use:
“I am a designer and creative woodworker with exploration of concept, composition and structure as key to my practice. through concept led design I aim to promote engagement and intrigue between artifact and audience.”

“Through concept led design development and 3d prototype realisation my work aims to promote intrigue through design and explore and promote emotional engagement between object and user.”

“I aim to encourage intrigue through design.”

“I aim to explore and promote emotional engagement with artifacts.”

“I aim to always experiment in concept led design development.”

No comments:

Post a Comment