Thursday 18 April 2013

Feedback from The Crit

Once again I didn't really find it much help.... the feedback was a bit wisshy wosshy and I feel like I have so much too do!
It was weird seeing the stages everyone else was at, some where very far ahead and other hadn't done a lot at all. I think it helped in the sense that I could think about things more. 

The Mosses Centre is completely done.

Branding Hannah Rampley... I need to photograph work, print some pattern business cards and make a website. For her homepage I'm going to mock up fruit icons. 

Branding Séarlait ... I need to photograph everything (Séarlait at work) .... sticker everything. Website, Make more out of her typeface.... make a covering letter to go with the portfolio, screen printed neon and attach to the portfolio. Making Promo using the typeface.

Hunter Gatherer's .... nothing can be done until I illustrate stuff.

Design Context ... Sort out content ... push for replies

Drugs ISTD... do I even start?

Fashion Yearbook (a dissater) waiting to see what Suzie says about the posters.
Make the yearbook pdf. Cherry is starting the spreads. 
I have made more posters.

I am working on Saturday so all Friday I will draw for the Hunter Gatherers Brief, and print everything on Saturday. 
By next Monday I will have half of the books illustrated and the style will be done and finalised. I will also make icons.
On Monday I am photographing the Séarlait McCrea & Hannah Rampley

No comments:

Post a Comment