Wednesday 30 January 2013

29th Séarlait Context

The concept:
Giving Séarlait a minimalistic and playful identity that is based on exploration through the context of symbols and interpretation of their meanings
Shared Pinterest Boards
We both have a shared pin board that we can pin on. Anything we see we can upload straight away and see what each other are looking at as influence.

Same Source
I found this flier on my way back to the studio after seeing Hannah. I bought it to the meeting with Séarlait and she said she saw it around uni, loved it and it is exactly the style she wants for her branding. I agreed, very stylish and minimalistic, we also loved the neon orange on grey stock.
I went to the new book shop and it is amazing, I ended up buying 3 books. I also found pretty screen printed notebooks, something I also wants to create for Séarlait's branding. She loved them and I will love to create something as eye catching for her branding.

The signs and symbols
A idea inspired by the Gypsy Hobo symbols I created whilst at Box-head* placement. 

Using the symbols to inspire a upper caps thin typeface to use for the whole identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment