Tuesday 29 January 2013

Meeting Séarlait

Meeting Séarlait #3
I again wasn't very keen on the development I had made. But I think tis was more helpful to see what Séarlait thought and feeding off each other is a good process. I really want to finish both Séarlait and Hannah's logos by the end of next week. 
We both decided that the lower case Séarlait looks too childish especially with the circle counters. Coincidentally we both found the same flier around university and was inspired by it. Showing us that we both see the same end product. This leaflet is.....

She wants a thinner typeface and we both agree that it must be caps. I want to create a full typeface as it can be used on all of her promotional material as headers. We also both agreed that I should design a different logo, as I don't like the diamond shape anymore.

this lead us to the idea of symbols and representation. I showed Séarlait these: 
from my placement at box-head*. 
We both like having a full meaning and concept behind her branding: behind symbols as it links directly to the exploration theme. The subject of symbols is not made up yet... I have a book out of the library with lot of different signs and symbols for agriculture to road signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment