Thursday 24 January 2013

FMP Crit Fred 24th January

The Crit
I talked briefly about my rational and the briefs I have, I explained about brief 3, 4, 5 and 6 where I am a bit unsure about either content or outcomes. It was helpful to read through my briefs and make sure they would all fit together as a coherent body of work. Fred helped to set out what products I need to create for each brief. For branding I need at least 10 outcomes and adding more for a special effect.
The Feedback
Everything I am proposing as a brief can fit together as Education, branding and exhibitions. 
I am merging brief 5 & 6 (D&AD make your mark and Design Context). I am also fleshing out brief 3 and 4 (The Educational brief about a subject and the ISTD Books Still). Below is Fred's feedback sheet. He also told me how I can improve on my grade. A high 2:1 isn't bad, but I want a 1st. 

No comments:

Post a Comment