Thursday 17 January 2013

FMP re-writting the briefs


Charlotte Set up a Crit Thursday Night
Charlotte, Francesca, Flanagen and Yaff.
I didn't really change that much about my briefs, but it was just good to talk though my ideas and what I want to do. Een since the Crit on Wednesday with Amber I have changed my briefs more. It is also good to hear what others are planning to do for FMP.


Re-written Briefs
Here's my final briefs

Fred sent us round a email with this:
OUGD303FMP PROPOSAL SURGERIES – GROUP
Key points for discussion and preparation for individual surgeries

1. Is the position statement clear and coherent?
2. Is there a clear rationale that clarifies what you are doing and why?
3. Are there clear themes/subjects identified that will allow for the development of significant content, research and source material?
4. Have specific design disciplines been identified and are they appropriate to your aims and ambitions?
5. Have appropriate research activities been identified that will provide an informed body of appropriate source material?
6. Have appropriate contextual references been proposed and are they relevant to the overall design practice?
7. Do the proposed brief provide an opportunity to explore the above concerns?
8. Do the proposed briefs provide an opportunity to develop a significant body of work appropriate to level 6?

No comments:

Post a Comment