Thursday 16 May 2013

Final Crit

Today was the final Crit.
After feeling not too bad about it last night. I went to bed and woke up at 10:30. The crit started at 9:30. For the past two months I've had really bad eczema and now I can't sleep because of it. 
So I had no feedback for the crit, but it helped being around peoples work and seeing where everyone else is up to. A few people have told me they like my Design Context book which is nice. I now know exactly what I have to do. It is a lot but I think I will get through it all. So here is another list:
Brief 1: type posters PACKAGE
Brief 2: Print letterheads and cv. Make textile sample PACKAGE
Brief 3: Event, Posters, Tickets
Brief 4: START
Brief 5: Help Chris tomorrow mock - up a book and print the poster
Brief 6: Print Posters and Postcards
Brief 7: FINISHED

So brief 1, 2, 5, 6 and 7 and nearly finished. I will have everything finished (and printed) for Monday at the VERY VERY latest.

So that from Monday (maybe before) onwards I can start and complete Brief 4 (DRUGS) and finalise Brief 3. 

I have a photography student  photographing my final work on Thursday the 23rd. 6 days before deadline. Which gives me a lot of time to finish of my boards, and my PPD: portfolio and branding.

So much to do. But I think it is do-able.

No comments:

Post a Comment